1. Do you have a Vaila size guide?
Yes, you can view our size guide here.
2. How often do you restock?
We offer seasonal collections of styles. Once a product is out of stock, we will restock styles based on a number of inquiries. Some products that are limited edition will most likely not be restocked.
1. Why was my order canceled?
There are a number of reasons why your order may have been cancelled:
- The item(s) sold out
- There is a restock delay of your item
- There is incorrect billing information (example: address not matching credit card on file).
You will receive an email if any part of your order is canceled or if additional information is needed to process your order.
2. Can I make changes on my order that’s already been placed?
Thank you so much for ordering with us!
At this time, we are not able to make any changes to orders once they are placed. This includes removing an item, adding an item, combining multiple orders into one, delaying shipment, upgrading shipping method, adding/removing discount code, changing an address, or canceling the order.
Once you submit your order our team automatically starts processing it in an effort to get your order to you as quickly as possible. Please be sure to confirm that everything is correct in your cart before submitting your order.
3. I never received my order and my tracking shows ‘delivered’. What should I do?
If you're experiencing a non-delivery or your tracking information says that your packages was delivered but you didn't receive it. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org within 10 days to file a claim.
For more information about our Shipping Policy, click here.
4. I received a damaged, defective, incorrect item(s). What should I do?
To report receiving a damaged, defective, or incorrect items, proceed to the following steps below:
- Email email@example.com within 7 days of receiving your item(s)
- Provide your order number associated with the item(s)
- Clear photo(s) of the damaged area or incorrect item
- A detailed description about your issues with the item(s) received.
5. Will I be able to change my shipping address after placing an order?
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org immediately if you wish to change your shipping address after placing your order.
6. How many discount codes can I use on my order?
You may only apply one discount code per transaction or order placed on our website.
1. What is Vaila’s shipping policy?
Please refer to our shipping policy here.
3. Do you offer international shipping?
Unfortunately, we do not at this time. We currently only ship to US Domestic & North America Territories
1. What is your return policy?
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you must contact us and return your product within 30 days of your original delivery date. Please refer to our Returns & Exchanges page for more details about how to start the returns process.
2. Does Vaila issue refunds?
3. Do you offer exchanges?
We do offer exchanges for the same product only. Please refer to our Returns and Exchanges page for more details.
4. How long does the returns process take?
Please allow 3 business days to process your return. Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied in your original form of payment, within 5-7 business days.
5. Do you provide pre-paid return shipping labels?
Yes. Upon contacting us for a return, we will give you instructions on how to retrieve your pre-paid return shipping label.